



Saturday night, with the help of Grandma Teresa, Ashlyn lost her two front teeth! Yes 2! Most kids lose 1 tooth at a time, but these two front teeth were so loose that they both had to go. She's been looking like a bunny or Sponge Bob for the past couple of weeks and so we are now glad to be past that. The sad part is that now we have those big huge adult teeth that I dread to see coming in. I just hope they are straight and not too big! You know how awkward kids look when they first get those top two permanent teeth... YIKES! For now we will enjoy her cute toothless grin while she sings, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"

8 comments:
So happy to see new posts! Ashlyn is adorable ... and she will be even if she has huge crooked teeth. But I certainly understand the concern as I am totally dreading Kyla going through it. Heck, he big tooth is going to be in before she loses the little one, we need to get on that.
That was Cody last year! And both of my kiddos teeth did not come in straight. And, I don't get why they always come in yellow.
Yeah-you are now a part of the blogging world. Remember when we were at Bunko and we both said that we wouldn't have the time or energy to blog? Now look at us-wow huh? So fun to read your posts.
James had three missing up top and two missing from the bottom all at once. Finally we have some teeth coming to take up the space. Here is some of my favorite verses from the very cute book "Parts" by Tedd Arnold
So now, today, I'm sitting here
Enjoying Dr. Seuss,
And suddenly I realize
A tooth is coming loose!
I wiggle it, amazed, dismayed,
Too horrified to speak.
Without my teeth, how can I eat?
Already I feel weak?
gotta love those huge front teeth. samantha's are the biggest i have seen, but don't tell her i said that.
Hey Angela, it's Kinzi! Just found your blog on Amy's. Your family is so cute! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! Our blog is http://maxnkinz.blogspot.com/ Leave me your E-mail address cause Max wants to turn our blog private.
Yeah! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world. Watch out, it's addicting :) Your family is so cute! Love Ashlyn loosing her teeth at the perfect time ... so cute!
Jacquelyn (Jamie's sister)
Ohhh sooo cute! It seems like your familiy is making it a tradition to have a kid with missing teeth around Christmas time. Gotta have someone to sing the song, right?!
Post a Comment