Wednesday, April 2, 2008

look down a little ways for my new updated posts!

Yes it may be a little long, but it is a catch up and since I started it before other posts, blogger put it under older posts. Hummmm to figure this stuff out would be good. But hey... I UPDATED!!

9 comments:

sherry said...

What a fun trip to Disneyland! What a bummer that ALL of your kids get carsick. Yuck! Poor kids. It is so great to get caught up, and to see Emma looking so well. I'm glad to see your family is doing so great.

Kirkhams said...

Hi! I haven't been on your blog for awhile, but I really wanted to say hi and that I miss you! Tell the family hi. Looks like you guys are doing some fun things. And about the blog thing being out of order with the date, someone told me all you have to do is change the date before you post it. Haven't done it myself yet, but that may or may not help. Have a good week!

Kirkhams said...

So, I'm sad i'm not even on your friends list...bummer. Hope you can live with yourself on that one! :)

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Angela I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! I can remember going to a baby shower for blake, or maybe it was a birthday, Something like that! Crazy! That's funny how you guys had barfing drills! Yeah kids grow up fast. I can't believe Braiden is 6 months. Feels like yesterday when i was coming hom from the hospital with him. Now he's crawling!!! I think its time to child proof my place. Well its good to see you updated and everything is going well. Your family is still in our prayers. Thanks for all the love and support you've given my family. By the way it's time to have a girls night out!!! Let's get that back up again. It's been a long time! Loves to you and your family!

Nikki said...

As long as you update. I love Disney Land.

Amy Y said...

Just go in to edit the post and scroll down to post options at the bottom, you can change the date to make them go in the order that you want.

Amy Y said...

I love all the updated info, great pictures from Sunrise and Disneyland! Hope to see more posts coming...

onehm said...

And I am soooo oglad that you did! What adventures...but I have to say that hearing the Disneyland trip home was waaaaay more fun coming from you personally~ HILARIOUS!!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

What a cute little family! Looks like you guys had a blast at Disneyland! Were coming home in a couple weeks, so hopefully we can see you guys! We'll have to do a BB-Q at the Halls!